The Disco Co - Why Choose Us?
- It is an experience, not just another event
- No egos; your event – your way; we are hired help
- Appropriate music selection
- Try before you buy with our unique invitation to you
- Requests taken before and during the event
- Professional sound and lighting equipment
- Dressing appropriate to the function
- The right REPutation - Reliable, Experienced, Professional
- CRB, PLI & PAT Certified
- Competitive price
We take pride in ensuring your event will be a total success and a night that you and your guests will remember for years to come.
- We will work closely with you prior to your event to ensure we fully understand your requirements and expectations.
- We welcome lists of your favourite tunes and bands which we will incorporate into the play list on the evening.
- On the night we will use our expertise & professionalism to interact with your guests to have a busy dance floor all night.
- We always dress appropriately for the occasion being celebrated.
- We only use professional sound equipment to ensure the best quality sound.
- The extensive music library supplied means we have instant access to tracks from the 50’s right up to the latest chart & dance music.
- Our range of lighting and effects including moving heads, laser, scanners, effects, haze and bubble machines will help create a fantastic party atmosphere at any venue.
- We do not rely heavily on advertising for bookings, due to our unique invitation to you.
Taking all this into account we feel sure you will agree choosing The Disco Co. represents real value for money, we know you won’t regret choosing us to provide the perfect entertainment for your special occasion.
Did You Know?
72% of all brides say they would have spent more time choosing their reception.
Almost 100% say they would have spent more of their budget on the entertainment.
During wedding planning, brides say their highest priority is their attire, followed by the reception location and caterer - reception entertainment is among the least of their priorities.
Within one week after their reception, 78% of Brides say they would have made the entertainment their highest priority.
When asked 81% of guests say the thing they remember most about a wedding is the entertainment.
65% of all couples that chose a band to entertain at their wedding said if they had it to do over again they would have chosen a disc jockey.
These statistics were published in Bride & Groom Magazine.
Sources include: Simmons, National Bridal Service, The Knot, Brides Magazine.